Mojave Moon Jewelry
Curb Chain Bracelet
Curb Chain Bracelet
- Made to order
- Solid sterling, boxy, beveled curb chain bracelet.
- 4mm wide, finished with flattened end caps and a lobster clasp.
- The perfect everyday accessory for everyone.
- Length size is based on your wrist size and preference. I recommend measuring your wrist at pisiform and adding 1 inch. My wrist measures 6 inches and I like to wear bracelets anywhere from 7 inches to 8inches for a looser fit. Please feel free to email me with any questions about size.
- Please allow 3-7 days for fabrication and shipment.
Policies and FAQS
Policies and FAQS
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Returns are not accepted on one of a kind items, sales are final. Please consider this before committing to a purchase.
Jewelry is protected against manufacturing defects for one year from date of receipt. This means that if there was a fault in the creation of your piece I will repair it. This does not include: improper care resulting in discoloration or breaking of a stone(s) or bent/broken jewelry.
Returns are not accepted on purchases from the Permanent or Solid Collection. Exchanges are accepted if you have ordered the wrong size. Our work is guaranteed and we want you to enjoy your purchase. Should you lose a stone in a signet, please contact us and we will happily replace it.
- JEWELRY CARE
- Caring for your handmade jewelry is very important! The longevity of your handmade, one of a kind piece can be greatly increased by following a few simple guidelines.
- Take your jewelry off before washing your hands or taking a shower. Do not swim with your jewelry on.
- Avoid any kind of vigorous activity while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid lotion or other chemicals coming into contact with your jewelry.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat exposure to your jewelry.
- Keep in mind, your jewelry was handmade with care and should be treated and cared for accordingly. Turquoise is not a diamond and not impenetrable.
I offer free USPS First Class domestic shipping on all orders of $175 or more. Increased priority and insurance are available at checkout and recommended if you have any concerns about the safe handling of your package by USPS. It is at the buyers risk to choose their method of shipping. Once your item is shipped, we cannot be held responsible for any problems caused by USPS as it is no longer within our control.
For ready to ship items, I am committed to making sure these items are shipped within 1-3 business days of purchase. You will receive an email with tracking for your package as soon as it ships. For made to order items, various time frames are allotted and informed in the description of the item. I will always try my hardest to get these items fabricated and shipped as soon as possible but allow for extended time should any changes occur.
For your protection, please assure that your shipping address is correct. Any further details required or requested with packaging, feel free to email me and I will gladly accommodate as best I can.
- DO YOU ACCEPT CUSTOM ORDERS?
Custom orders requests are always welcome, please email me with your requests, ideas and price range to discuss. Custom pieces are non-refundable and will require a deposit.
- DO YOU ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS?
Under certain circumstances, yes. Please be prepared with a specific payment plan. If you see something that you must have but need to create a payment plan, please feel free to contact me directly and I will do my best to accommodate. Your item will not be reserved until a first payment is met. Deposits are non-refundable.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS: MYRA@MOJAVEMOONJEWELRY.COM